Tau Devilfish




Progress at last!

This is the first painted 'unit' for my Tau army. Currently, the rest of it (apart from a couple of Kroot) is assembled, and waiting for paint. Enough talk though, here are some pictures:







And finally, here's my version of a Disruption Pod:

More to come, but it might not be Tau. I've got half a dozen projects that I want to work on, so i need to decide which. I guess inspiration is like buses, you have none for ages, then you get the urge to paint multiple periods/armies at once...

Comments

  1. AWESOME!!! Btw, how did you paint that white? pwease... (puppy eyes)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What white? The grey is GW Astronomican Grey, highlighted with 50:50 Grey and White.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grey? Looks like a really cool white, thanks anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really cool. Love the color choices of it. How did you make the glow on the motors that is a thing I am specially interested in?

    Hope we can see more of your Tau in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glow on the engines is done by wetbrushing successively lighter shades of blue on a Midnight Blue base, all the way to white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bloody Lovely! I like the way you've painted the blue plasma engines, really effective.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts