Tau Stealth Suit Squadron


Back to working on my Tau army again, I've come to the conclusion that it needs to go, and so it will be up for sale in the coming weeks. Before then though, it needs painting.


These three figures form a single squadron of stealth suits, one of the units represented in the Battleforce.


They were painted in a similar style as the Fire Warriors (back in 2011), but with green armour instead of grey. The camouflage consists of dark brown, black and khaki dots arranged in threes, which suits the modern/futuristic aesthetic of the Tau quite well.


Basing was done in my usual manner, which has required me to rebase all of my old Tau models, which were based in an older style.


When the entire Battleforce is completed, I will put it up for sale, along with a number of other models from my collection, so look out for those in the near future.

Comments

Popular Posts