Rohirrim


Adding to my Lord of the Rings collection, some allies for my Gondorians. 


Half a dozen warriors on foot and one horseman. I'll need more warriors with hand weapons to make them a legal force for LOTR SBG games.


They all received dark green cloaks, and an assortment of brown and brick red clothes. The shields were uniformly painted with a deep rich green base, and white decorations.


Like many of my Lord of the Rings figures, these are older plastic models that have been repainted as my skills improved, and based with my standard temperate basing scheme


These regular soldiers will soon be accompanied by their leaders, and hopefully by some more reinforcements. 


First though, is the next in my set of Player Characters for Dark Heresy - Brutus.

Comments

  1. Thank you, there should be some more soon, and before that Anglo-Saxons, who are essentially the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts