I kept a promise!



Yes, I said that I would work on more Vostroyans, and here they are. The above picture shows the five completed, but mainly unbased figures. Since my last post, I've painted two grunts with lasguns.




This guy is the more recent of the two, who was finished last night. I feel like this figure has seen a major leap forward in how I paint faces, and how I paint metallics, particularly finalising these techniques, which I had used on the other figures in this set, but not on others.


I love the face on this figure, all screwed up as he squints down the sight of his lasgun.

So, five down, and five to go...

Comments

  1. thay look very nice. dig the colour scheme.

    off topic, I have a request to make.
    I'm doing a russian imperial guard army, and I need some t-72's to be leman russ's. to do this I need to see how they compare size size to a russ. whether 1:48 or 1:35 is better.
    what scale is your tank? could you please, if possible, photograph it next to a leman russ and a chimera (and a guardsman)? (and perhaps tell em the dimensions if possible? I have been looking for hours!

    http://8thsteellegion.blogspot.com/
    that's what I intend to do.
    regards,
    cotbt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts