Humber MkII

It's a Revell 1/7 kit - and it's really good. The kit is beautifully cast and designed,  all the detail is crisp and there is almost no flash, and very few mouldlines.

Painting this kit, I tried to try out a few new techniques, such as panel fading and pinwashing. Although I am happy with the result, it doesn't show up in the photos. Next time I need to make the effects more obvious.

The model is obviously without markings, the reason for this being that I don't know what formations used these armoured cars, although I do know they were used by infantry divisions, and furthermore, I then need to choose a formation to add markings for. Therefore for the moment this model will remain without markings and weathering, and is, for now, done.

A few more pictures:





Comments

Popular Posts