British Infantry Section (20mm WW2)

I've now finished my first section of infantry for my platoon. I'm going to leave them for a week or so until January, because they'll form part of my 2012 group build over on The Guild. (link) A post will be forthcoming explaining what this is, but if you're a member of the guild, it's here. (link) If not, I strongly recommend you join, because it's an amazing community of gamers - probably the best wargaming forum out there.

All of these figures were painted with the Dip, from Army Painter. I went in to a bit more detail about it in my last post.

The ten man section includes this three man Bren group, six riflemen, and a Sten armed Corporal.

The figures are all plastic Revell 20mm. They're nicely sculpted, but an absolute pain to clean and prep.





Comments

  1. Well done Speedy Frenchy!!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Thanos, your normandy stuff, particularly terrain, is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts