Tiger 1

My latest work is a repaint of a DeAgostini diecast. These were on sale about two years ago for £2, so I picked up four.

The tank is painted in a generic way, with no markings apart from the turret numbers and the balkan crosses, so that I can use it as any formation I wish.

The colour scheme may or may not be correct for Normandy, but once again,  I'm not too bothered.

In my 20mm WW2 collection, I've been going for a fairly drab and realistic look in my models. This model is an attempt at a more brown shade of dunkelgelb, rather than the bright yellow I've used in the past.

I've also got a new camera, hopefully allowing me to take better pictures. The manual focus certainly helps, since most of my previous photos were focussed on the model's base.

Lastly, here's what it looked like before repainting:





Comments

Popular Posts