Servo Skull


This is the first member of my inquisitor's warband, servo skull E-271.  In fact, it's the first member of another character's warband, but more on that later...
 Made from a plastic skull from my bits box, and a bunch of guitar strings - playing guitar has its advantages.

I'll either use the Inquisitor rules, or the Inquisimunda adaptation of the Necromunda ruleset. It's probably a moot point, since the likelihood of me actually playing at all is infinitesimal.



 The project is inspired by, among others Spiky Rat Pack's Punk Moth project, Legion Of Plastic's Inq28 items, Opus Maius and the formidable Tears of Isstvan. There are also some excellent DakkaDakka plogs that I can't find links for.

Comments

  1. Brilliant! Love the use of guitar strings for the tendrils/cabling. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts