Osgiliath Veterans / Warriors of Minas Tirith

 

Some more additions to my Gondorian force for playing LOTR games - this time the bulk of my contingent of Warriors of Minas Tirith.


They've been converted to look more battle worn, which means that I can use them as Osgiliath Veterans should I wish - useful, given that I won't be using Guards of the Citadel or the Fountain Court for fluff reasons.


As well as 8 rank & file troops, they also got a captain to lead them.


This figure, which I used for the basing tutorial, now wears a ranger cloak.


This figure had a headswap, and a bandage added.



Most of the figures received beards, and couple now sport bedrolls worn bandolier fashion over the shoulder.


Lastly, some of the shields got carved up and painted to look damaged.

Comments

  1. Nice detailing and brushwork. They look like a veteran group of warriors for sure. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, much of the painting is simple blocking and washing, with a few details like the trees on the shields to draw the eye from the rest of the figure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts