Belgrade Terrain #2

So I've finished the fence area of my Belgrade terrain. I still need to decide what to do with the other side of the board, but for now, here's where it's at:


The board has been textured with Artex, the edges of the foamboard covered in PVA to stop them melting, and then been sprayed black.

The hole in the wall. Rubble has been added, and sprayed black.

The lumps in this picture will be covered in heavy snow, with grass peeking through in the flat areas.

I finally figured out how to take screenshots in Battlefield 2142, so here's one showing the architecture of Belgrade. Note the wall, and the building in the background.

As an aside, I've now been running this blog for six months. I've enjoyed immensely the experience, being able to spout rubbish about wargames at random people is extremely satisfying. I'd like to thank SonsofTaurus for actually replying to my posts. Keep up the good work on your blog mate.

Comments

Popular Posts