US Airborne Test Model

Here's the first painted miniature from my Offensive Miniatures US Airborne.

I've been working on improving my layering/blending technique, and the plain tan of the jump uniform seemed like a good place to try it.

For some reason I'm much more happy with the back of the figure. The layers look so much smoother, and the detail looks crisper.

My face painting still needs some work, but I think it's a step in the right direction. I also need to work on painting eyes.

As a test model, i feel this came out well, and I think that the colours are reasonably correct. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.

As always, C&C are appreciated.

Comments

  1. I like it very much mate!
    He looks as if he is real!!!
    Well done!!!
    T.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts