1500 point Eldar list



So here's the list that I'm going to be bringing to my local GW tomorrow. It features my semi-converted Jetbike Seer Council (they're not done yet), and will hopefully perform better than my previous one. Who told me that Swooping Hawks were a good idea in a game on a 1/2 size table? Anyway, here's the list. I haven't included the points costs of all the wargear upgrades, because I have a vague feeling that it isn't allowed. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Farseer: Jetbike, Spirit Stones, Runes of Witnessing & Warding, Guide, Doom and Fortune            205

Warlock: Jetbike, Enhance                                                                                                           60
Warlock: Jetbike, Destructor                                                                                                        55
Warlock: Jetbike, Destructor                                                                                                        55

Farseer: Spirit Stones, Runes of Witnessing & Warding, Guide, Doom and Fortune                        175

 Pathfinders  X5                                                                                                                           120

Dire Avengers  X10                                                                                                                      120



Dire Avengers  X10                                                                                                                     120

War Walkers X2  Armed with dual Scatterlasers                                                                          120

Falcon  Armed with a brightlance and Holofields                                                                           180

Harlequins X10. Troupe Master, Shadowseer, Death Jester, 2 fusion pistols and 7 Kisses                288

TOTAL                                                                                                                                       1498

Any comments would be appreciated. I feel that this army has a fairly good model count for eldar: 4 jetbikes, 36 infantry, 2 walkers and a tank, but feel that it may not be resilient enough, even with the seer council. I might need to convert another warlock or two to reinforce the council.

Image is GW's and will be removed if requested e.t.c

Comments

  1. Why no guardians? I mean I'm not an eldar player but elder armies usual have them. Also I think you should take a fire prism coz it's main gun is real powerful and against armoured tanks like land raiders having just 2 war walkers won't be enough, but that's just my personal opinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice, but fact is I have no Fire Prism otherwise I would use them. About the Guardians, I personally don't like them because of the 12" range, and the fact that they only have a 5+ save. I feel that Dire Avengers are much better, and well worth the extra 4 points. And since you're not an Eldar player you may not know this, but the warlocks and Farseer carry Witchblades, which are strength 9 VS vehicles, so that ought to help. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts